In this article, we will provide a list of the top telecommunications companies in the United Kingdom.
When people think about the United Kingdom, they often think about football, Buckingham Palace, or maybe even Queen Elizabeth. There are many things to talk about when it comes to Britain, but today we will specifically look at the most famous telecommunications companies in the country.
The Most Important Telecommunications Companies In The UK
Below we review the most important telecommunications companies in Britain:
- BT Group PLC: BT is one of the UK’s biggest telecommunications and network providers.
- Vodafone: Vodafone is one of the four main mobile network operators in the UK.
- British Sky Broadcasting Group (BSkyB) (Sky)
- EverythingEverywhere (EE): EE is one of the four main mobile network operators in the UK.
- O2 or Telefonica UK: O2 is one of the four main mobile network operators in the UK.
- VirginMobile UK: Virgin Media operates as Virgin Mobile UK in the United Kingdom.
- Three(3): Owned by Hutchinson Whampoa, 3 is one of the four main mobile network operators in the UK.
- TalkTalk Group: TalkTalk Telecom Group is a UK-based company engaged in broadband and fixed-line voice & telecom businesses.
- Lycamobile: Lycamobile is a telecom service provider that provides low-cost and high-quality international calls operating as MVNO in 21 countries.
- GiffGaff: Giffgaff is a mobile telephone network owned by Telefonica with headquarters in Uxbridge, UK.