The subject of our article is the Legoland Windsor London, which is classified as one of the most important entertainment places in London as it attracts a large number of visitors annually since it opened in 1996 on an area of about 610000,2 m2 and is one of London’s famous attractions.
This theme park outperforms other London entertainment places due to its great location, providing guests with many exciting adventure experiences and countless engaging activities, which we will discuss together in this article.
The Best Things to Do in Legoland Windsor London
- All we recommend at the start of your day in these amusement parks is to roam about and get to know the various games and amenities that will help you organize the visit precisely and have the most fun.
- Legoland Windsor London, like many other theme parks, has a variety of electric rides that both adults and children will enjoy because they are numerous and everyone may choose the rides that will make them feel fun.
- Legoland Windsor amusement park is one of the top tourist attractions in London for children in general, as it has numerous kid-friendly games, such as swings and live interactive performances.
- There are also games that have been carefully intended to match young people’s passion of adventure and challenge, and these amusement parks have taken care of supplying a group of them, such as colliding vehicles, roller coasters of the death train, and ascent and descent games.
- LEGOLAND Windsor London has an outstanding variety of different water rides, and by experiencing them, you can be sure that you will leave with a huge smile on your face and a joy that you will never forget.
- In addition to the games described above, there are some that are unique to amusement parks and have gained popularity among their guests, such as the projection tower game, the swing ship game, and the automobile racing game for children.
- Have an engaging movie experience at the on-site cinemas, which use a variety of modern technology, including four-dimensional cinema.
These amusement parks provide their visitors with a variety of unique activities that we have never discussed, and the time has come for you to learn about the world of Lego Ninja Joe, get to know the Hart Lake City area, visit the pirate beaches area, visit the Viking Land, and visit the Kingdom of the Pharaohs when you visit the Legoland Windsor theme park in London.
Services & Restaurants
- When it comes to food and drink, you can rest guaranteed that the amusement parks have a variety of restaurants and cafes from which to pick.
- The location has a lot of vital facilities and services, including free Wi-Fi, a gift store, public baths, and parking.
Saturday: Open 10:00 – 18:00 Sunday: Open 10:00 – 17:00 Monday: Open 10:00 – 16:00 Tuesday: Open 10:00 – 16:00 Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: Open 10:00 – 16:00 Friday: Open 10:00– 16:00
Legoland London Tickets
The cost of Legoland London tickets varies according to the type of ticket purchased. Here are several possibilities:
- Day Tickets: These passes range in price from £34 to £48 per person, depending on the day of your visit. Children over 90 cm pay the same as adults, but those under this height are free to access the park.
- Annual Passes: Alternatively, you may purchase an annual pass, which grants you unlimited entry to the site throughout the year as well as other benefits that differ depending on the Legoland ticket you select. Here are several possibilities:
- Adult and toddler pass (one adult plus one child under 5): £49
- Silver pass: £99
- Gold pass: £129
- Transfer-inclusive Ticket Packages: Tickets run from €100 to €110 per person, depending on where you buy them, and include a transfer from the city center to the architectural complex where Legoland is located. If you want to book in advance, you can get these ticket packages with transfer included online with appealing benefits.
Best Hotels in Windsor
Landmarks near Legoland Windsor
There are still many tourist attractions in London close to the Legoland Windsor London theme park that you may visit, such as Windsor Castle London, which is 5.03 kilometers away, and Windsor Great Park London, which is 7.65 kilometers away.